Marina De Buchi is a Jewelry Designer from London, England. It was at a women's event in London in 2013 that Marina found out that slavery still exists.
It was at this event that they showed a video from an anti-human trafficking charity, 'The A21 Campaign', which stands for Abolishing Slavery in the 21st Century. Marina found out that there are actually more slaves in the world today than ever before, she left the event with a fire in her heart to make a difference and knew that this day would change her life forever.
Through her passion to make an impact, she started Marina De Buchi.
In 2014 Marina De Buchi designed her first collection with the purpose to raise awareness to help fight human trafficking, also contributing 10% of the sales price directly to The A21 Campaign.
Since the website launch in 2015, Marina De Buchi has innovated the jewelry designs to a high quality to last a lifetime. Marina De Buchi has on going mission to put an end to modern day slavery and to empower women through the messages behind the jewelry. Through choosing our products you are joining a movement women who are passionate about using their voice to speak on behalf of those that cannot speak for themselves.
Marina De Buchi exists to fight human trafficking. We believe that even if we impact just one life, it would be completely worth it. We are passionate about freedom, empowering fearless women and seeing them thrive and chase after their unique dreams. We believe that it’s not the jewelry that will change the world, but the women who wear it.
Our mission is to fight modern day slavery and through purchasing you are contributing to help us put an end to it. We believe by simply wearing the jewelry, we can be a voice for the voiceless.
Together, we can change the world.
Why we support The A21 Campaign...
- Slavery still exists - there are approximately over 40 million people in slavery right now
- Human trafficking is the fastest growing organised crime
- Only 1% of victims are ever rescued
But... you can make a difference!
- Every purchase we donate 10% of the sales price to The A21 Campaign
- The A21 Campaign uses the funds to help REACH (prevent human trafficking), RESCUE (prosecuting traffickers) and to RESTORE (helping restore victims of trafficking).
- We created our jewelry, as a tool to spark conversation and raise awareness to let others know that slavery still exists.